The Steward offers a complete access control console that allows the system administrator to specify the entry and credential protocols that will be used when enforcing access control for each application user.
In addition to traditional password restrictions and options, you can opt for the LDAP integration with Windows Active Directory that enables users direct access to the application without the need of signing in. This Single Sign On process utilizes the Microsoft Windows username and password and expedites the log-in to the system.
In addition to Single Sign On, there are more traditional password options that include:
- Enforce password history/remember password (in terms of days)
- Lock out after certain number of failed login attempts
- Specify minimum and/or maximum password age
- Specify minimum password length
- Require users to change passwords upon first login
- Enable password encryption
- Enforce complexity requirements for passwords